*Maree D’Arcy Interiors provides a relaxed and fun boutique design and decoration service. Maree believe's "The process of design and decoration should be a fun and exciting journey, not one to be intimated by or overwhelmed".
The design transformation process whether large or small can be one in which you are involved , or alternatively one in which I will project manage and you can wait for the exciting reveal at the end!
Each client is different so the approach is different for every client as to how the process will develop.
1) INITIAL CONSULTATION: I will meet on-site for the initial consultation to discuss all your requirements, visions, inspirations, budget and time frames. Then we will discuss what type of service you need. Flexibility is key as we are all in need of different outcomes.
2) CONCEPT STAGE: Here I will take all the information gathered then start my research. This is based on our initial discussions whether it be furniture selections to tile and flooring selections. Concepts are pulled together, and a scope of works is written.
3) FINESSE STAGE: This stage is where we go over the concepts & scope of works and fine tune them.
4) SOURCE AND SELECTIONS: Once the Finesse stage is complete with approval, all items and works can be sourced and ordered. The process can begin, I am happy to use my professional trades or work with yours to achieve the result.
5) THE FINAL STAGE: Here I will check all works have been completed and or delivered. Styling and installation will take place.
Whether it's a new Build, renovating or even just updating a room. Maree will work with her meticulous attitude, using her many established contacts in the industry from Suppliers to Trusted Trades in achieving the best possible price.